Lincoln University’s Hui Whakatūwhera Open Day on Friday 23 July, from 10am to 4pm, is your chance to find out how our specialist, land-based qualifications can grow into amazing career opportunities in the thriving food and fibre industries.
• Presentations on qualifications, scholarships and accommodation
• Expo areas where you can talk to lecturers, career and industry experts
• Campus and accommodation tours every half hour
• Help with applying to study at Lincoln
• A chance to refuel with tasty kai from food trucks (EFTPOS available)
Register now at https://bit.ly/2T9tGA9